1/2 cup Boiled Sweet Corn Kernels
1 cup tomato pulp
1/2 tomato ketchup
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp Maida
2 cups Milk
1 tsp dried Oregano
1 tsp Dried Thyme
2 tbsp Grated processed cheese
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk gradually and cook no a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the sauce is thick, while stirring continuously.
- Add the oregano, thyme, chili flakes, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and keep it aside
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and let them cook for few seconds, now add capsicum, sweet corn kernels and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato pulp ( boil tomatos and grind) and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add ketchup, oregano, salt to taste and let it cook.
- Add white sauce to this and mix it properly. Now add boiled penne to the mixture.
- Garnish with red chilli flakes and Pasta is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Garlic bread and enjoy your dish.
By Parul Jain